📣 日常沟通 · Daily Communication
Asking for help请教/求助
Following up跟进
Touch base保持联系
Circle back回头再确认
Loop in拉人进群/知会
Heads up提前知会
Keep me posted随时告诉我进展
Update me更新我
Get back to you稍后回复你
Let me know告诉我
Sound good?这样可以吗?
Just checking in只是来问一下
Quick favor帮个小忙
Take it offline线下再聊
Between us保密/就咱俩说
No worries没关系/不客气
My pleasure很乐意帮忙
You bet当然/没问题
Appreciate it谢谢/感激
Fair point说得有道理
Makes sense有道理
Got it明白了
Sure thing没问题
Back to you交给你了
Over to you转交给你
Walk me through给我过一遍
Fill me in给我补充背景
On the same page达成共识
Pull someone in拉人参与
Step in介入/接手
Hand off交接
Reach out联系/对接
Sort it out解决掉
Figure it out想办法解决
Work around绕过去解决
Take it easy别紧张/慢慢来
Thanks in advance先谢谢了
📧 邮件用语 · Email Phrases
Please find attached the report for your review.
请查收附件中的报告供您审阅。
I am writing to follow up on our conversation last week.
来信跟进我们上周的谈话。
As discussed, I have made the necessary changes.
如讨论的那样,我已做了相应修改。
I would appreciate it if you could send me the updated version.
如您能发送更新版本,我将不胜感激。
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
如有疑问请告知。
I wanted to touch base with you regarding the project timeline.
想和您确认一下项目时间线。
Just a quick reminder that the deadline is this Friday.
提醒一下,截止日期是本周五。
I am copying John on this email for his input.
此邮件抄送给John,征求他的意见。
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
期待您的回复。
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
感谢您提醒我这件事。
I am reaching out to get your feedback on the proposal.
来信征求您对方案的意见。
Could you please clarify the requirements in more detail?
能否请您详细说明一下需求?
I am happy to schedule a call at your convenience.
您方便时我可以安排一次电话沟通。
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information.
如需更多信息请随时联系我。
I am cc'ing my manager for awareness.
此邮件抄送我经理知会。
I am writing to inform you that the launch has been postponed.
来信通知您,产品发布时间将推迟。
Thank you for your prompt response.
感谢您的及时回复。
I am attaching the minutes from our last meeting.
附上上次会议的纪要。
I wanted to loop you in on this discussion.
想让您参与这个讨论。
I will keep you posted on any updates.
有进展我会随时告知您。
With regard to your inquiry, please see my response below.
关于您的询问,请见下方回复。
I am afraid there might be a slight delay due to unforeseen circumstances.
由于不可预见的情况,可能会有轻微延迟。
Please note that the meeting has been rescheduled to 3 PM.
请注意,会议已改至下午3点。
I am grateful for your continued support and partnership.
感谢您一直以来的支持与合作。
I am writing on behalf of the team to express our gratitude.
我代表团队来信表达感谢。
🗣️ 会议英语 · Meeting English
Let's get started. First on the agenda is…
我们开始吧。议程第一项是……
Could everyone please introduce themselves?
请各位自我介绍一下。
Let's move on to the next topic.
我们进入下一个话题。
I'd like to hand over to Sarah to present the results.
请Sarah来展示结果。
What do you think about this approach?
您觉得这个方案怎么样?
I agree with John's point, but we also need to consider…
我同意John的观点,但我们也需要考虑……
Could you elaborate on that?
您能详细说明一下吗?
To play devil's advocate, what if the client rejects this?
反问一下,如果客户拒绝了这个怎么办?
Let's table this for now and revisit it next week.
这个暂时搁置,下周再议。
I think we are aligned on the next steps.
我认为我们在后续步骤上已达成一致。
Let's schedule a follow-up meeting to discuss this further.
我们安排一次后续会议进一步讨论。
I would like to propose an alternative solution.
我想提出一个替代方案。
Does anyone have any objections?
有人有异议吗?
Let's take a five-minute break.
休息五分钟。
To sum up, the key takeaways are…
总结一下,关键结论是……
Can we go back to the previous slide?
能回到上一页PPT吗?
I will send out the meeting notes after this call.
会议结束后我会发会议纪要。
Let's action that. Who is going to own this task?
我们来落实这项工作,谁来负责?
I see your point, but I have a different perspective.
我理解您的意思,但我有不同看法。
Could you repeat that? The connection was a bit unclear.
您能再说一遍吗?信号不太好。
I will take this offline and get back to you.
我线下跟进,稍后回复您。
We seem to be going off track. Shall we refocus?
我们好像偏离主题了,回到正题好吗?
I think we need more data before we make a decision.
我觉得我们需要更多数据再作决定。
The priority right now is to finalize the budget proposal.
当前的首要任务是完成预算方案。
Let's aim to have a draft ready by end of day Thursday.
我们的目标是在周四下班前准备好草稿。
📊 汇报与反馈 · Reports & Feedback
I am pleased to report that the project is on track.
很高兴汇报,项目进展顺利。
We have encountered a few challenges but are working through them.
遇到了一些挑战,但我们正在解决。
The key metrics show a 15% increase compared to last quarter.
关键指标比上季度增长了15%。
I would like to share some updates on the current status.
我想分享一下目前的进展情况。
We are slightly behind schedule due to resource constraints.
由于资源限制,进度略有延迟。
I would appreciate your feedback on the proposed plan.
期待您对方案提出反馈意见。
The initial results are promising, and we are optimistic about the outcome.
初步结果令人鼓舞,我们对前景持乐观态度。
We need to reprioritize given the limited budget.
鉴于预算有限,我们需要重新排优先级。
I have flagged some risks that we should monitor closely.
我标注了一些需要密切关注的风险。
The root cause appears to be a lack of clear requirements.
根本原因似乎是需求不够清晰。
We should consider scaling up if the pilot goes well.
如果试点顺利,我们应该考虑扩大规模。
I will prepare a detailed analysis for our next review meeting.
我会为下次评审会准备详细分析。
Moving forward, we should focus on improving efficiency.
今后我们应该专注于提高效率。
The milestone was achieved ahead of schedule.
里程碑比计划提前完成。
We need buy-in from stakeholders before we proceed.
在继续推进之前,我们需要获得利益相关方的支持。
The project is at a critical juncture and requires immediate attention.
项目正处于关键节点,需要立即处理。
I would like to give credit to the team for their hard work.
我想表扬团队付出的努力。
There is room for improvement in our current process.
我们当前的流程还有改进空间。
We should set more realistic expectations for the stakeholders.
我们应该为利益相关方设定更切合实际的预期。
The lessons learned will be documented for future reference.
经验教训将记录在案供将来参考。
🎓 面试英语 · Interview English
Could you tell me a little about yourself?
请简单介绍一下自己。
What are your greatest strengths?
您最大的优点是什么?
What is your biggest weakness?
您最大的缺点是什么?
Where do you see yourself in five years?
您五年后的职业规划是什么?
Why are you interested in this position?
您为什么对这份工作感兴趣?
Can you describe a challenge you overcame at work?
能描述一下您在工作中克服的一个挑战吗?
How do you handle tight deadlines?
您如何应对紧迫的截止日期?
Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult colleague.
讲述一次您与难相处的同事合作的经历。
How do you prioritize your tasks when everything is urgent?
当所有事情都很紧急时,您如何安排优先级?
What would you do if you disagreed with your manager's decision?
如果您不同意经理的决定,您会怎么做?
Can you give an example of a goal you reached and how you achieved it?
能举一个您达成目标的例子,并说明如何实现的吗?
How do you stay updated with industry trends?
您如何跟踪行业动态?
Why did you leave your previous job?
您为什么离开上一份工作?
What do you know about our company?
您对我们公司了解多少?
Do you have any questions for us?
您有什么问题想问我吗?
I am passionate about continuous learning and professional development.
我对持续学习和职业发展充满热情。
I thrive in fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
我能在快节奏、充满活力的工作环境中发挥出色。
I consider myself a team player who values collaboration.
我认为自己是一个重视协作、有团队精神的人。
I am confident that my experience makes me a strong fit for this role.
我相信我的经验使我非常适合这个职位。
I would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your team's success.
我很期待有机会为贵团队的成功做出贡献。
🤝 商务谈判 · Business Negotiation
We would like to propose a long-term partnership.
我们希望提议建立长期合作关系。
I am afraid your initial offer is beyond our budget.
恐怕您最初的报价超出了我们的预算。
Could you provide us with a detailed breakdown of the costs?
能否提供详细的成本明细?
We are willing to negotiate if you can offer better terms.
如果您能提供更优惠的条件,我们愿意谈判。
What is the best price you can offer for a bulk order?
大批量订购您能给的最低价是多少?
We need to consult with our finance team before making a decision.
在作决定之前我们需要和财务团队商量。
I think we can find a win-win solution here.
我认为我们可以找到一个双赢的方案。
Our terms of payment are net 30 days after receipt of invoice.
我们的付款条款是收到发票后30天内结清。
We would like to request an exclusivity clause in the contract.
我们希望在合同中加入独家条款。
Could we extend the delivery timeline by two weeks?
我们能把交付时间延长两周吗?
We are prepared to sign the agreement if the terms are finalized by Friday.
如果条款能在周五前敲定,我们准备签约。
I need to run this by my management before I can commit.
在承诺之前我需要向管理层汇报。
Let's revisit this clause once we have reviewed the full contract.
等我们审查完整个合同后再讨论这个条款。
We value your business and hope to reach an agreement soon.
我们重视与您的合作,希望尽快达成协议。
I am not in a position to approve this discount without authorization.
未经授权,我无法批准这个折扣。